Robo-FTP has all the features you need to achieve regulatory compliance, including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, and GDPR. Robo-FTP provides end-to-end encryption for data at rest and in motion. Robo-FTP also provides all the accountability features needed to comply with transparency and data retention policies. Automate processes with a detailed audit trail to ensure data is maintained/deleted as required.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a new European privacy law, takes effect starting in May 2018. The GDPR imposes new rules on companies, government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations that offer goods and services to people in the European Union (EU), or that collect and analyze data tied to EU residents. The GDPR applies even if your company or organization is not located in the EU.
The Robo-FTP suite of managed file transfer (MFT) products will enable you to meet several key GDPR principles:
- Secure personal data at rest and in motion through encryption (PGP, AES, TLS, SSL, SSH)
- Ensure data integrity
- Enable you to demonstrate GDPR compliance with detailed audit trails and reporting of every file transfer
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements for all companies that accept credit card payments.
Robo-FTP and Robo-FTP Server enable companies to meet the key security requirements of PCI DSS:
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network and Systems
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
Call today to discuss your requirements
Our skilled, experienced staff is ready to help you determine the best way to achieve regulatory compliance.
Please call (512) 345-2211 option 1 now to learn more.