What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you send us an error report from Robo-FTP, hereinafter referred to as the "Software".
The information includes:
- Crash description XML file (crashrpt.xml) containing the basic information about the crash (Software name and version, resource usage parameters, your Windows version, your country and language). You may be asked to enter your e-mail address and short problem description. This information is also included into the crash description XML file.
- Crash minidump file (crashdump.dmp) which contains technical information about exception in the Software (processor information, operating system version, process and thread information, stack traces for each thread, the list of loaded modules).
- Software serial number.
- General software configuration data not including passwords or secret keys
- If debug logging is enabled the process in question's debug log will be included as well.
- The machine name on which the crash occured.
What do we use your information for?
To improve Robo-FTP: we continually strive to improve Robo-FTP based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Taking the time to submit this crash report will help us achieve that goal. We may also contact you based on your serial number for the purposes of providing a fix. In which case you may use the machine name to find the machine that needs the patch.
Any information collected in a crash report not in use by our development team will be expunged withing 14 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Any information collected in a crash report not in use by our development team will be expunged within 14 days.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.